01753 362 651
24 weeks onwards
You are now more than half way through your pregnancy and are feeling the growing baby inside you. It is natural to have anxious moments about your baby's growth and well being. If the baby's position is in doubt or there is a discrepancy in your dates and size of your tummy, a growth scan will measure your baby, assess the size, position of baby and placenta in the womb quite quickly. Ultrasound is more sensitive than feeling the womb by hands for estimating the growth and baby's position.
You may wish to book a series of scans to follow your baby's growth. We can offer a set of Three Scans at 2 to 4 weeks interval. Just ask for the ' Pregnancy Package'.
We will give you fetal weight and images of your baby at the growth scans whenever possible.
Why Choose Us?
- Evenings & weekend clinics at no extra cost
- Appointments available promptly
- Scans at a location close to you
- Open 6 days a week
- No doctor referral required
- Private health insurance accepted
- Immediate results on the day of your appointment
- Results issued to GP or consultant as required
- All scans are performed by fully qualified and experienced sonographers
- CQC registered CERT 1 - 550811261
What We Do
- Pregnancy Scans
- Gynaecological Scans
- Fertility Related Scans
- Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic
- Harmony Test for Down Syndrome
- Ovarian Cancer screening
- Gynaecologists Consultation
- Pregnancy Counselling
- Infertility Scans
- Farnham Common
- Stoke Poges
- and surrounding areas