3D/4D Baby Scans
3D/4D Baby Scans (24 Weeks To 30 Weeks)
Your 4D Moments with your Baby before they are born!
Early pregnancy scans can be magical as you can see the first glimpse of your baby's heart beat from 6 weeks onwards.
Gynaecological problems can occur at all stages of a woman's life. Scans are extremely useful to reassure and identify any problems.
The second half of your pregnancy can sometimes be filled with anxious moments. A growth scan can be extremely reassuring.
No matter what your schedule, we will find a time to suit you. We scan mainly from stoke Poges but can do home visits if desired ( special rates apply). Call us today to discuss further. We can also arrange for private consultations for your Gynaecological or Obstetric problems with our specialist GP or Obstetric consultant.
Why Choose Us?
- Evenings & weekend clinics at no extra cost
- Appointments available promptly
- Scans at a location close to you
- Open 6 days a week
- No doctor referral required
- Private health insurance accepted
- Immediate results on the day of your appointment
- Results issued to GP or consultant as required
- All scans are performed by fully qualified and experienced sonographers
- CQC registered CERT 1 - 550811261
What We Do
- Pregnancy Scans
- Gynaecological Scans
- Fertility Related Scans
- Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic
- Harmony Test for Down Syndrome
- Ovarian Cancer screening
- Gynaecologists Consultation
- Pregnancy Counselling
- Farnham Common
- Stoke Poges
- and surrounding areas
Womens Scan Clinic - Fibroids Scans - Gynaecological Scans For Fibroids - Fibroids Diagnosis Scans